Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The role holder would be responsible for producing marketing content to advertise for Purple Star Consulting Limited’s products and services, write blog-post about industry related topics and promote the company’s content on social media.
To write and publish various pieces for Purple Star Consulting Limited.
- Develop a content strategy or improve the existing ones to create engaging online experiences
- Keep track of content performance by utilizing appropriate tools and carrying out data analysis
- Troubleshooting and optimizing content based on the analysis results and the latest editorial and marketing trends
- Contributing to planning and development of valuable and usable content by implementing content strategy methodologies
- Closely collaborate with our core business teams, business development teams, , marketing teams, product, and sales teams to ensure alignment with Purple Star consulting’s business strategies
- Regularly report to the Team Lead, Brand Communications on the progress of ongoing activities and projects and present ideas for improvement
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for Purple Star Consulting Limited’s websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about selected and approved subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage clients, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote Purple Star consulting Limited’s initiatives as approved by the Management of the Business
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Staying abreast of Company and wider industry/cross-industry content design trends and best practices; share this knowledge with the wider Company team and creative agency partners as appropriate.
- Creating awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Creating content that would resonate Purple Star Consulting Limited target audience and marketing goals and objectives.
- Prioritizing and scheduling work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- First Degree in English, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in content, editorial, marketing, journalism, or related field
- 2+ years as graphics designer in agency, company or media.
- Experience writing SEO optimized content.
- A clear understanding of data analysis, platforms, and tools
- Ability to write, edit, and produce content, as well as brainstorm and present ideas
- Capacity to stay consistent with the brand’s style and tone of voice
- Outstanding communication, analytical, and reporting skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Experience of photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent Design Software skills specially Adobe design suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator