Head, Human Resources & Admin
To ensure Chairborne has the right mix of talent that are effectively deployed, managed, rewarded and engaged in a cost-effective and sustainable manner.
To support the creation of a distinctive organisation culture and employer brand.
- Formulates, updates and coordinates the implementation of comprehensive Human Resource strategy and plans while ensuring alignment with Chairborne’s business strategy and key business objectives.
- Communicates the Human Resource strategy and approved operating plan to Departmental and Unit Heads to ensure understanding and commitment.
- Prepares and implements the annual budget and plan for the Human Resources Unit.
- Liaises with Departmental and Unit Heads to ascertain communication of approved Human Resource policies, procedures and processes to all staff and ensure compliance.
- Develops effective working relationships with the Management team, Departmental and Unit Heads to ensure the delivery of Human Resource plans that will support the achievement of Chairborne’s and Human Resource strategies.
- Develops, evaluates and presents the case for change initiatives ensuring leadership buy-in and support.
- Drives the definition of a corporate culture, values and facilities adherence to the defined organisational culture across Chairbone.
- Develops and maintains a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support Chairbone’s reward philosophy and its talent attraction and retention strategies.
- Leads reward benchmarking activities and advises management on findings and their business implications.
- Institutes appropriate Human Resource management systems i.e. induction and orientation, performance management, training/learning and development, compensation, exit management, retirement, employee relations, etc.
- Leads and motivates the Human Resources team to deliver appropriate and efficient customer focused service across the Human Resource value chain.
- Oversees the management of the Chairborne’s Human Resource information management systems.
- Facilitates the achievement of industrial peace and harmony within the organisation and across different project sites.
- Facilitates the adoption of a strategic approach to exit management and oversee the establishment of the appropriate processes and practices.
- Minimum of 2.2 Bachelors
- Professional certifications in Human Resource from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) USA, Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK.
- 7+ years post qualification experience in similar organisation.