Human Resource Analyst
Job Title: Human Resource Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As an HR analyst, you understand that the challenges facing businesses and society are multifaceted and require innovative solutions.
Your expertise and experience, combined with technology, can provide new perspectives and fresh insights to address these challenges. By working collaboratively, we can leverage our collective skills and passions to create impactful solutions and make a positive difference in the world.
As a community of dedicated professionals, we can tackle these complex challenges with ingenuity and enthusiasm.
As a HR Analyst, you will be expected to exhibit the following skills and responsibilities, among others, in order to drive success and provide value to clients and the broader Purple Star Consulting Limited team:
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting HR data: You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing HR data such as employee demographics, compensation, benefits, recruitment, and other HR metrics. You will then interpret this data to provide insights and recommendations to HR and business leaders.
- Designing and maintaining HR reports and dashboards: You will create and maintain reports and dashboards that provide HR and business leaders with real-time visibility into key HR metrics and trends.
- Conducting HR research: You will conduct research on best practices, emerging trends, and industry benchmarks to inform HR strategy and decision-making.
- Developing HR processes and policies: You will work collaboratively to develop and implement HR processes and policies that support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Supporting HR projects and initiatives: You will provide project management support and analytical expertise to HR projects and initiatives, such as organizational restructuring, talent management, and employee engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and similar employee management software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Consulting services experience is advantageous